5 Ways to Have a Happy Thanksgiving
Thanksgiving is all about food, friends and fun. See the Chalkboard China team’s five tips to help you have a happy Thanksgiving!
1. Spruce up the table. Make your table the main attraction! Decorate with a creative centerpiece using our cocoa rectangle vase. Consider filling the vase with bright flowers or metallic elements to really make it pop.
2. Design with dinnerware. Choosing an accent color is critical for creating the perfect table setting. Chalkboard China’s array of pieces allow you to easily add color to your Thanksgiving feast with decorative dinnerware. Our colorful Gingerbread or Cranberry Chargers go perfectly with subtle flatware!
3. Decorate the fireplace mantel. Your fireplace is a hotspot for guests to keep warm so, take this opportunity to make it special. Adorn the mantle with beautiful flowers using our Mandarin Cylinder vase. Add some extra warmth and lighting with our Sensible Sage candles.
4. Food, food and more food. Everyone knows the best part of Thanksgiving is the food! Try something different with this modern take on a classic, Sausage and Sage Stuffing with Dried Cranberries and Toasted Hazelnuts from Spoon Fork Bacon! Make sure to save room for this Sugar & Spice Delight Cake from Sweetapolita.
5. Relax and have fun! The most important thing to remember this holiday is to take time out to enjoy yourself. There will most likely be a lot of activity in your home with guests and cooking, but remember to step back and give thanks!
Have a happy Thanksgiving with great food, great friends and Chalkboard China!