Things We Love: Bella Cupcake Couture
(Pictured: Bella Cupcake Couture on a Chalkboard China Charger in Honeysuckle)
In our opinion, “diamonds are a girl’s best friend” should be changed to “cupcakes are a girl’s best friend”! And to outfit those moist masterpieces we call cupcakes, we always turn to one brand we love, Bella Cupcake Couture! What we love so much about our good friend Carrie Middlemiss’ fabulous product is Bella Cupcake Couture offers custom-designed, chic textile-inspired cupcake wrappers, made of only the finest materials, that dress up all of those yummy morsels oh-so-beautifully.
Bella Cupcake Couture’s boutique-style designs add a sophisticated elegance to any cupcake and any occasion. Whether it’s a birthday party, a bridal shower, a holiday event, or just because, the cupcake wrappers brighten up a treat that is already loved by so many. They make cupcakes so pretty, it almost makes you not want to eat them…
Not only have we fallen head over heels for their adorable products, but so have many others! Bella Cupcake Couture has been seen on popular blogs, like CakeSpy and Style Me Pretty, as well as featured in well-known magazines, like The Party Dress, Weddings Unveiled and Get Married.
Browse the beautiful wrappers from Bella Cupcake Couture and tell us your fave in the comments below! And don’t forget to include your favorite kind of cupcake as well.
If you need a cupcake recipe to fill your new Bella Cupcake Couture wrappers, try Chalkboard China’s Designer’s, Candace Jean’s, favorite recipe; Devil’s Food Cupcake!
- 2 1/4 cups all purpose flour
- 1 2/3 cups sugar
- 2/3 cup baking cocoa
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon baking powder
- 3/4 cup shortening
- 2 large eggs
- 1 1/2 cups water
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit /180 degrees Celsius
- Line cupcake pans with paper liners
- Combine all ingredients in a large mixing bowl
- Mix at low speed for 30 seconds, scraping bowl constantly while mixing
- Mix at high speed for 3 minutes, scraping bowl every minute
- Pour batter into cupcake liners until they are 1/2 to 2/3 full
- Bake for 20 to 25 minutes or until toothpick inserted in center comes out clean
- Cool 10 minutes in pans then move to wire rack to cool completely
- Frost with chocolate frosting and enjoy!