Shops We Dig: Design Darling
One of the cutest online boutiques we’ve stumbled upon lately, Design Darling has landed a spot on our list of favorite places to shop. Design Darling carries everything from chic accessories such as bright necklaces and fun clutches, to tabletop items such as service platters and bowls, to the sweetest paper products you’ll ever see. Of course that’s not all, you can find all sorts of items (even products from one of our favorite designers, Jonathan Adler) at this online boutique to fit your fashionista lifestyle.
But first, a little background info on Design Darling. Believe it or not, the creator of this ultra-fab online boutique is only 22 years old! MacKenzie, a bubbly redhead with an impeccable taste for style, fashion and decor, started her blog, Design Darling, in 2009. As we’re sure you’ve guessed by now, her blog helped her launch her boutique by the same name in 2012.
It’s hard to choose our favorite things on Design Darling but right now, we’re currently loving the:
1. Jonathan Adler Greek Key Serving Platter (Totally cute for your next dinner party!)
2. Long Turquoise/Gold Necklace (We’ve been big fans of turquoise for years!)
3. Monogrammed Acrylic Tray (Your apartment or home will become super chic with this product on your coffee table.)
4. Monogrammed Acrylic Pencil Cup (The perfect gift or desk must-have for our working girls!)
5. Telephone Notecards (We’re obsessed with paper products!)
And we’re not the only ones gushing over the great finds you can discover at Design Darling. Simply Sarah Style and Politics and Style, two, fellow lifestyle blogs, have some pretty sweet things to say about the boutique as well.
We see nothing but a bright future for MacKenzie and her Design Darling boutique. Now, who’s ready to do a little shopping? Come join us over at Design Darling today!
What are your favorite items from Design Darling? Let’s chat in the comments below!